Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm going to be a big brother!

  • Yes it is true, Ethan is going to be a big brother. We are very excited. I am 9 weeks a long and feeling okay at this very moment, who knows it could change in the next 5 minutes, pregnancy. I really do think you have to forget how crappy it is so you will want to do this all over again. Ethan will be a very good brother. He has this baby doll that he loves to take care of. I also think he gets bored with me. He loves kids and is especially sweet with little babies. I think he will handle it all very well.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey! Thanks for writing on my blog! Your son is so cute! Where are you living? When is your baby due? Congrats by the way. (And you do really have to forget about all the pregnancy issues in order to do it again.) I ran into Kelly the other night and it got me thinking of all our T&T days and wondering where everyone was and what they are doing. It's good to hear from you.

lackrik said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

And YAY for starting a blog! :)

MathisFam said...

I saw your name on Brian and Lisa's blog. Congrats on your pregnancy! That's way exciting!
Your almost sister-in-law
Heidi

John and Stacey Dodds said...

I am so excited that you are pregnant! When are you due? I am also glad that you have a blog now. Ethan is so bug. I still think he looks like you.

JAB0218 said...

Jenae - I ran into your blog, this is Annette Thomas Beckstrand. I am so glad you are doing well and congratulations on your Pregnancy. I hope things are going well and I look forward to keeping in touch with you.
Our blog is JAB0218.blogspot.com
Annette

Jake & Lisa Danes said...

Congrats on the baby! This is Lisa from your old ward by the way! I am so happy for you!