Monday, October 6, 2008

My TWO kids

We had a wonderful weekend. We spent a lot of time together just our little family. Here are a few things my boys did. (I rode my bike.)

Evan is such a fun dad! He is so creative and always has a fun activity for us to do. Ethan saw Evan on his rollerblades and wanted to try them on. It was really funny to see him try to rollerblade.

Evan really wanted to take Ethan for a ride on his bike. Ethan did not want any part of it. He was afraid of the noise from the motorcycle. Evan convinced him and then they were history. After that Ethan would not get off that bike.

Evan is such a kid at heart. This is one of things I love about him. It keeps ME young. I love my two kids!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

hi
hello
how was your day?
i liked your blog
you are fantastic!!!

really nice blog
fabulous fantastic
bye
take care
see you

Anonymous said...

That is so cute that Evan is always doing fun things with your little boy. I'm sure he loves it, too.

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

So cute! I love the roller-blades. Too funny! I can't wait to see you guys. Wish you were coming with Evan this weekend. : (

MathisFam said...

Brett tried to give Carson a ride on his bike and he didn't like it either. It makes for really cute pictures though. I'm waiting to see pics of you though!!

Sheri said...

SO cute. I knew Evan would be a good Dad...now just add some more kids! Just kidding. I know you are a great mom too, there is no one more sweet than you!

banananutmeg said...

oooh i am such a chicken butt! I never let aaron take the kids on stuff like that...I don't even like aaron to get on stuff like that! I finally updated my blog and have you guys linked.

Ethan is so cute! Are you going to find out what you are having this time around?

Cool Waters said...

Cute blog! I didn't realize you had one until I noticed a comment on Bree's blog! What's up with that!?! Ours is www.sjwfam.blogspot.com if you want to check ours out! Your blog is very cute and I'm glad we can now know what is going on since we're far away!

benandmonitanner said...

Darling...I love to see boys bonding! I had no idea you were pregnant - Congrats!