Sunday, November 2, 2008

Why I love Halloween

1. The dressing up!I have had so much fun dressing up Ethan. He loves horses so I thought this was the perfect costume.
2.My birthday is on Halloween. I love it! I use to think as a kid that everyone dressed up for my birthday. (Can you say self-centered) It is such a fun time to have your birthday. All the parties, pumpkins, and don't forget the candy! Oh yeah and the presents :) This year Evan bought me a strawberry shortcake ice cream cake from Baskin and Robbins. Yummy!
3. Trick or Treating. I love the adventure. This year we went to a trunk or treat and then hit some houses. The first house we went to Ethan walked right in and tried to make himself at home. He is such a friendly guy. He had a lot of fun with his cousins.
4. The Candy!! need I say more.
5. It is the start of the fall and winter Holidays. I love the feeling in crisp air. Something about his time of year makes me happy. I love Halloween.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the cowboy costume, too cute! Happy Birthday!

Mandi said...

He was a darling little cowboy! You look great, and HAPPY late BIRHTDAY!

lackrik said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jenae!!!


That's a cute little cowboy you have there too............

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

LOVE Ethan's costume! I know, Brooklyn and Ethan would have had so much fun together. Someday hopefully! : )

Jake and Sharee said...

Your little guy is adorable! I love the cowboy costume. And Happy Birthday!!!! Remember when we dressed up as the spice girls that one year.... That was so funny:) When I saw the picture of us on Stacey's blog it reminded me of all the good times we had together.