Monday, April 27, 2009

summertime weather I wish

I know it is not as nice out this week but last week was so fun. I LOVED the warm weather...70's...80's, ahh. How nice it was to be outside and to be able to enjoy it. I sucked in every ounce of sun shine. I also don't worry about Aleah as much as I do with the cold winds. Last Sunday we went to our favorite park Anne Morrison. It was somewhere in the high 70's that day and a perfect park day. We tried to feed the ducks but everyone else had the same idea as us and the ducks were pretty full. It was still fun, Ethan didn't care if they ate or not.
Ethan loves to swing. He would do this all day long. We tried to feed the ducks but everyone at the park had the same idea as us. The ducks were well fed and not wanting to eat. Luckily Ethan didn't care and had so much fun throwing chunks of bread in the water. I think we fed more geese than ducks, I was not liking one of the geese he was the bully and kept hissing at the other geese and at Ethan. Evan started making pellets out of bread and hitting the mean guy. Can you guess what happened next? Ethan started to follow suit. He thought it was hilarious when he would get the mean one. Oh and just for the record we are not animal haters. We just felt bad for the other geese who were being hissed at by the big bad bird.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

He's a babe. Where is a pic of your little girl??? I need more pics. Especially since I can't come up this weekend. Hope you are getting sleep!!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Aww, fun! We miss going to the park with you guys. Way to lead your son astray Ev! lol