
We had a busy but fun weekend. It started on Friday. My mom and dad drove up to Boise for
Aleah's baby blessing. We shopped for food and hung out with them. Then Saturday morning my sister Julie was able to surprise me and flew up here as well and then on Saturday afternoon my Brother Brian drove up here with my two adorable nieces
Ashlyn and
Brinlee. They were able to stay in a hotel room. The little girls loved it. They were so excited.
Ashlyn called it their "
apartroom" She was telling everyone about how it has two beds and two pillows and two phones. We had a wonderful little 5 minute talent show Saturday night where the girl sang there own little song and Ethan tried to sing one as well. It was really cute. We have some true talent in our family.
We also had a wonderful baptism on Saturday. Our nephew Evan was baptized. It was so good. He was just beaming. You couldn't get a kid who was more excited to be baptized. He is a true example and such a sweet kid.
Aleah's blessing went well. Her name is
Aleah... I am always nervous that Evan will be inspired to name our kids something else. Evan did a really good job. I am so proud of him and thankful that he holds the priesthood. We had a small luncheon at our house after the blessing. It was nice to visit and eat good food before all of our family had to go back home. I miss them all and want to thank them for coming. It was so nice to have them here. I always hate to see them go.

Grandma and Grandpa Harmon

Grandma and Grandpa Waters

Our little Family

My sister made a really cute head band for
Aleah and I feel bad that she is not wearing it in these pictures. It
wouldn't stay on her at church and I put in my purse and forgot. Sorry
Juls.
8 comments:
She is so incredibly beautiful!! Congratulations!! I'm like you...I can't breathe easy until I know what name my husband will bless her with.
That is so awesome you were able to have family join you for the special occassion. She looked gorgeous in her dress and I love her little bracelet!
Beautiful pics! Love the blonde hair Jenae. Wish we could have been there. Love you guys!
Shes a beauty, that's for sure. Here dress is gorgous too and her name is sure cute! What a great family you have! :)
So cute! I think she totally looks like Evan in those pictures.
I am so glad I was able to be with you guys! Thanks for having me. I love you!
My girls had a great time. Ashlyn wants to have Aleah live here. She is really cute. I hope you are doing good. I wish I could help you out. You look great.
That is one sexy fireplace!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment