Monday, May 25, 2009

Funny Kid

I have been meaning to blog about this for awhile. Ethan can be a picky eater, but his favorite foods are very odd. This kid LOVES and I mean LOVES onions and green peppers. He is picky about how he likes them. He only likes them raw not cooked. When I make fajitas or pizza I can't keep him away from them. I haven't tried but I bet if I gave him a whole Onion he would eat it all. I am glad he likes something nutritious.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

WOW all I can say is wow. That is the funniest thing ever. I can't believe that. I can't stand either one. I hate em with a passion. Cute little slide show of Aleah too.

Julie Harmon Sterling said...

Give the kid a breath mint after! Love ya!

Bree said...

That's funny. What a health conscience (I probably didn't spell that right) child! I love the pictures of AleaH!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

That is so funny! I say you give him a whole onion to see if he actually will eat it. :)