Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!
I feel very blessed that I am able to be a mother. I have two beautiful children that are the loves of my life. although there are the sleepless nights, the crying, the dirty diapers, the whining...and on and on I think that being a mother is one of the most rewarding experiences one could have. I dread the moments when Aleah wakes up in the middle of the night but I also cherish that time we have together just the two of us. Aleah helps me realize how close we should be to our heavenly father. She is so precious and is so fresh I feel like I can smell heaven when I hold her. You can tell that she is still so close to our heavenly father. I also love my Ethan. He is such a joy and keeps me going throughout the day. He helps me forget about being a grown up and reminds me of how simple life really is. I really feel very privileged to be a mother and I only hope I can be as good of a mom as my mom is to me.
For this Mothers Day I was spoiled. My wonderful Hubby wrote a very sweet letter of appreciation and love. I am going to have to frame it. It was the best present ever! I also have been wanting a kitchen aid and I was lucky enough to get one this mothers day. I can hardly wait to start using it! YEAH! I had such a wonderful Mothers day and I hope you all did too. Happy Mothers day to my mom and all you moms out there!
There is no great joy than to be a mom.

6 comments:

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Jenae, you look so beautiful! I'm so happy you got a kitchen aid! Yea!! Way to go Ev. :) Aleah is getting so big way too fast! You HAVE to come see us this summer. Oh, and no worries about the b-day, monday's are tough to remember anything other than the start of a new week in my opinion. I really don't get offended when people forget my birthday, becaue I am TERRIBLE with b-days! Love ya!

John and Stacey Dodds said...

I have a kitchen aid and I love it! You will have so much fun making cookies, bread, and everything else with it.

Miss Deja said...

I imagine you being the most amazing moM! You are probably a pretty cool & hip mom too! :) You are a lucky lady to have such great, sweet little family there. Happy Mother's Day hot mama!

Julie Harmon Sterling said...

Hooray!! I am so happy to have joined the Kitchen Aid club! What a great Hubby you have! We love you both. I'm so glad you had a great day!

Bree said...

Happy mother's day and happy new kitchen aid day!!! I LOVE the black-I wish mine was black:) If you happen to get carried away baking goodies...you know you can call me and I'll help ya get "rid" of some!

Sheri said...

yay You got a kitchen aid! I expect lots of cookies!~ :) Hope to see ya too!