This Picture was taken when Aleah was 6 weeks old, but I LOVE it and I have been a slacker lately with the camera. I can't believe that Aleah was brought into our lives 2 months ago. It goes by SO fast. I felt like I was able to enjoy Ethan a lot more, now I just don't have the time to hold Aleah all day like I would want to. I am scared that I am going to close my eyes for a second and then she is going to be as big as Ethan. I have loved having a little girl so far. #1 The clothes #2 The hair accessories #3 Her girly protests...she already knows that she can have whatever she wants. She is all girl, due to her mom, I can't help myself. She has been a very good baby this last week. She is sleeping through the night. I almost don't want to write that because I could jinks myself. But Yes she will sleep 7-9 hours at night. It is nuts! But I cannot complain. Ethan didn't do that until he was almost one. I am in heaven. I also love that Aleah is getting her chubbs. She is now 11lbs 11 ounces. I love her chubby cheeks and of course her chunky monkey thighs. I think the chubbier the better. Her eyes are starting to change but we can't tell if they will be brown or green, it seems to change from day to day. She is still holding on to that hair. She is starting to get a few bald spots on her sides, but it is still there and still dark. Aleah has also started to smile, not those gasy smiles but REAL smiles. I love them, they just make my heart melt. When she smiles it is usually and open mouth,all gums smile. Sometimes you can almost get a giggle out of her. It is really fun.
Ethan is still the best big brother any one could have. He is very protective of Aleah and tries to help with diaper changing, giving her binky to her when she is sad and when she is happy, he loves to be in her face and give her kisses...his new thing is he will go over and give her an air hug. He will put is arms up to her to hug her but does not touch her. I think this is because I am constantly telling him to back up or to not touch her like this or that. So now she gets air hugs. Ethan has finally got it that Aleah can have milk and only milk..not chocolate milk, just Mommy's milk. Aleah is very lucky to have him for a brother. He would give her anything and everything.







4 comments:
So cute. Man I wish I could see her. I feel that I will see her when she is Ethans age. PLEASE come up before that for slacker me how can't get up there. I am so happy for you (jealous) but happy that you are sleeping!!! That makes all the difference in the world!!! And Ethan what a babe!!!
jenae- email me your email address @ leggo_my_meg-o@juno.com and I'll send you an invite!
She is so cute!
She is so beautiful! One of the hardest things about moving is knowing how much she'll change and so super sad she won't even know me.:(
So adorable!! I swear I could have just written that exact same post! Too funny... I love it!
Post a Comment