This was the best I could do as a cake goes. It was 104 degrees so I thought this was easy and wouldn't melt. Who doesn't like Rice Krispies.
Now for the change.
Evan is changing his career path. He will start training on Monday to become an insurance agent. He will be in SLC for 7 weeks, off and on. We both are excited about this opportunity and I think Evan will do really well with it. We also because we are losing a car do to the job change are getting a new car this weekend. I am excited but also just wanting something a little more reliable. Aleah is 4 months, Ethan is 3 Years. Evan is leaving, New job, New car, New phones. I just feel like everything around me is changing, but I know it is all good. Oh one more change.... We will not have Internet. So I will not be blogging anymore for a while.







4 comments:
That's a lot of changes for sure. You will do great. Will you be going to Salt Lake with Evan or are you just going to stay in Idaho? Good luck with everything!
I am sure her hair won't grow back and she will be bald forever..........
Just kidding.
Tell Evan he can come over any time.
Scott
Holy moly!! I had no idea!! Congrats you guys! Ev, you'll be so great in that job! So, Jenae, you need to call me. I'll try and catch up with you tomorrow. Lots to chat about!! Love you guys! PS. Does this mean you might be moving to SLC?!
Sad about not being able to keep up with you on your little fam through your blog. You have the cutest little kids!!! Good luck in your new transitions!!
Post a Comment