Ethan's Blessing Day
I cannot believe my Ethan is 3! It seems like he was born just yesterday. I never knew I could love Ethan as much as I do. He is the sweetest boy. He loves his baby sister and is a big helper. He is so quick to be concerned if she is crying and just wants to make her happy. He also has so much fun with kids. He will stop playing on the play equipment at the park just so he can watch the other kids play. He is such the little observer. He is such a good boy we are very lucky to have him. I feel very blessed to be his mom.
Ethan's First Christmas :5 months
Movie: It changes daily, but I would say Cars or Ice Age
Favorite Question: Where we going? What you doing? Evan usually responds to the first Question... to the moon. It works Ethan is content with that answer.
Favorite Color: Green and Orange
Favorite candy: Sucker or any "Big" Candy
Favorite song: ABC's, and Twinkle little Stars
Favorite book:Thomas anything
Favorite Food: Chicken nuggets, Green Peppers, Onions, and Cucumbers
Ethan 18 months










3 comments:
Happy birthday Ethan!! Love and miss you and can't wait to see you in Sept.!
Happy Birthday Ethan!!! I know isn't crazy to have a 3 year old. Time just goes by way too fast!
Oh what a cutie! I can't believe he is that big. I hope you had a lot of fun on his birthday!
Post a Comment