Tuesday, September 1, 2009

What we have been up to

It seems as though life has been a little hectic lately. Evan has been training for a new job in SLC. He is able to be home a few days here and there in between training days. When he is home I try to get in as much family time as possible. One weekend when he was home we went to the zoo. It is no Hogle Zoo, but the Boise zoo really surprised me. I had only heard how lame it was, but I thought it was actually a pretty good zoo. Ethan loved it and it kept us entertained for the afternoon. He loves animals.
Looking at the Turtles.
We were able to travel to SLC one week while Evan was there. We did not see a whole lot of him but we enjoyed our time there. We went to Lagoon ( No Pictures), went swimming, hit up all my favorite food joints, went to the movies, and This is the Place Monument Park. I had never been there. It was awesome! I loved it and would recommend it to anyone who hasn't been. Such a neat place. They had a Trolley, a Train, We went to the Indian Village where Ethan made an Arrowhead necklace. We made Clay, and washed clothes, The kids loved washing the clothes. Ethan's favorite was the pony ride and the petting zoo. He would have stayed there all day. Ethan also enjoyed his time with Granpa. This is them playing with Ethan's new ABC Blocks. Aleah is 5 Months! HOLY COW! How did this happen. It is going by twice as fast this time around. It makes me so sad. She has been rolling over for a few weeks. She always rolls from tummy to back and has gone from back to tummy a few times. Although I am sad to see her grow it is also exciting to see her change. I thought it would be forever before she would roll and now I am scared that she will crawl before I know it. The last couple of weeks have been a little rough for her. She has started to teeth, and has been fussy. I think I finally see a little white tooth trying to pop through those gums. Aleah Rolling over.
Aleah you are such a joy! I have loved having you in our lives the past five months. You are such a blessing just don't grow up to fast!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been wanting to take Sierra to the This is the Place thing, but didn't know if she'd like it or not. I'll for sure take her now. I'm glad you're hanging in there while your hubby is gone. :)

Brian said...

Your kids are just adorable!!!