Monday, November 9, 2009

Aleah's New Trick

Aleah is now 7 months old!
I can't believe how fast time has gone by. I am a slacker of a mom and just barely got her in for her 6 month check up. She has changed SO much to me. These are her stats.
Weight- 18.9 lbs.
Height - 54%
Head-92% :(
She has a big head just like Ethan poor girl. Hopefully she will grow into it.
This is her latest trick. She loves to sit up, and now she is doing it on her own. She also enjoys anything that makes noise or is different. Why buy baby toys. Aleah is perfectly happy with a piece of paper. It keeps her entertained forever.
She has been eating her share of baby food. She loves it and gets so excited when I bring it to her. Her faves would be the traditional pears and sweet potatoes. She will eat just about anything though.
Her other trick, which I have not been able to capture on camera, is she has started to rock on her hands and knees. crawling soon? I hope not. She has also pretty much done away with her Binky which would be fabulous to not have to deal with that later.
She is such a happy baby and is so fun to have around. I just love this little girl!

6 comments:

Bree said...

No one could look at her and not be hungry for a baby! She sooo stinking cute! Give those squishy little cheeks a kiss for me.

Lisa said...

She is adorable. Luke has a big head too, maybe they can be in a "the biggest head" group. I cant wait to see her soon. I am glad you get to come up for such a long time!!!

Jake and Sharee said...

She is so dang cute! I can't believe she is 7 months!!! Time does go by way too fast. It seems like not very long ago when you had her.

Crystal said...

Seriously! She is adorable! My favorite time is when they learn to sit up, but still can't go anywhere and get into things...too bad it's not long lived. LOVE IT!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

She is stinkin' adorable. And I think she looks very proportioned! :) I'll pray to the "no-crawling" gods for you. lol

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

More like Aleah's old trick. Come on! Post something!!!!