Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Idaho Fair

Ethan loved the fair this year. He didn't even notice or care about the rides all he wanted to do was feed the animals. He especially loved the goats. He went through a cup of animal food in what seemed like 30 seconds. Then he wanted more. As much fun as he had I had to make sure he washed his hands and used plenty of hand sanitizer.
Evan looks forward to seeing the horses. That is by far his favorite thing to do. We were bummed out to find that there really weren't any horses in the stalls. Hopefully next year they will be there. Ethan also takes after his dad and loves the horses. He was a little unsure when it came to getting on one but he did not want to get off once the pony ride stopped.

5 comments:

Scott and Jane said...

Hey Jenae,
I love the fair. We didn't get to go this year. Ethan is 2 now right? where did you get your skin, or background?
The recipe book has a link that you can buy one on lulu.com
Jane

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Yeah! You guys finally started a blog! Now we can see regular photos of you guys. It will make not being able to hang out with you guys a little more bearable.
Ethan is growing so fast! We miss you guys!

Jake and Sharee said...

Hey Jenae it is so good to hear from you. Your little guy is super cute! And congratulations on the new baby:) I'm so glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenae, it's your old buddy Angela. I saw your blog on Stacey's and it has been fun to see your cute family! Ethan is really cute, and how exciting that you're having another! Hope everything in the pregnancy is going well.

Brian said...

What a cute little guy you have there. Congrats to you on the baby. I hope all goes well and the Dr. tells you there is only ONE!! Love you all and hope you are good. I don't get to write comments often, but I do try and look often. Time is a luxury here. Sleep is even more.