Ethan
Watching Home on the Range
Our new morning routine.
Ethan comes down the stairs every morning. He use to say train over and over. He loves Thomas the Train and enjoys the DVDs. Lately, He has been into horses, just like daddy. We were watching The Man From Snowy River the other day and I also put on Home on the Range for some variety... The train songs are so catchy and get stuck in my head. Well now he comes down every morning saying horse. Now this is not a cute please horse. It is a frantic plead like
I have never let him watch the dang movie. Yes this continues until the horse movie starts...and continues throughout the day. I am glad he enjoys something. He use to hate watching anything on t.v. so I am glad I can entertain him for a few minutes while I get something done.
He also loves to jump off everything! Today it was our stairs. He also loves to slide down them. This other picture of him on his head is his coolest trick. He puts his head on the ground and then goes up on his toes and lets go. He started this when the Olympics were on t.v. and does it all the time. Evey time it cracks me up.







10 comments:
Hi! It's Julie (Henline). I found your blog from Stacey's. I'm so glad you created a blog. I've been wondering how you are and what you are up to. I'd love to keep in touch with you. :)
Oh my gosh, he is too funny! I can't wait for Brooklyn to start enjoying tv, but I CAN wait for watching the same movie over and over. : )
By the way, you should check out Meg's blog. We have her listed on ours. She's so dang hilarious.
Tom has liked TV since he was born. It's the only way I can get ready every morning. I love the picture of Ethan staring at the TV.
He is so cute jenae!
Hey Jenae! I love that I found your blog through the vine! You sound like your doing great and congratulations on number 2, it's a blast!
Hi Guys! I'm so excited that you joined the blogging world!! Ethan is so stinkin cute! Seriously, I have to agree that I would rather have my kid like watching tv than not liking it even though she wants to watch it ALL THE TIME. Mom's need a break every once in a while! I love his little trick too!
Hey thanks for the pointers on the halloween costume. I would tell you just to use Boston's old cowboy costume, but I think it would be too small...I think it is 18-24 months. Bummer...I got it at old navy though. I will keep my eyes and hears open though...
Hey it's Mandi (Earl) I just found your blog through Myca's. Hope you don't mind me peeking in! How are things going? Your little man is darling!
Hey, I'm due April 12th. You are a couple days before that, I think. It was fun to see you and visit. Your little guy cracks me up - such personality. See you soon!
Post a Comment