The other morning I went upstairs to change out some laundry. While I was up there I could hear Ethan Get into the drawer where all of his coloring supplies are. I only let him color with the color wonder markers and paper so I wasn't worried when I heard what he was up to. After about 5 minutes of doing my laundry I came downstairs. First I saw Ethan in the family room with his markers. ( which is a no no) I told him he needed to sit at the table. Then I took a double take and it was like my eyes were playing a trick on me. I was dumb founded. How could he have marker on him. These markers are only to work on the color wonder paper, this is why I love them. Well apparently there was another set of markers tucked somewhere in the same drawer that he found. As you can see he was very proud of his art work all over his body. I was upset for a second until I realized all my walls and furniture were marker free. Thank heavens. Then I grabbed my camera and had to laugh at this creative little kid.

Looking at his arms as I ask him "what did you do."

He was the most proud of his new colorful feet.

This one says it all.
One proud colorful little boy.
7 comments:
What a cutie! It's so funny how they get into everything when you're not around. Love your slide show by the way and yes, it's so funny our hubby's have the same name. Very ironic considering Evan wasn't a popular name until recently. My Evan is the only Evan I know that is older so now I know two!
SO funny! You are lucky he only drew on himself! Not on your pretty white couch!
Hey Jen, be glad they were not permanent markers. It just keeps getting more and more fun the older they get.
Oh my goodness...Ethen is getting so big, and so cute! I am so glad you are back. We are moving back to our house there November 1st. I would love a running partner! I am glad you found me!
Oh that is too funny. What a little stinker! Too cute.
these are the stories i love to hear. o wait maybe not so much. these are the stories that i then think times this by two!! he is such a babe. what a cutie. hope you are feeling well. love ya
Too funny! I love those color wonder markers too, I'm glad Ellah hasn't found the REAL ones yet she could really do some damage!
Post a Comment