This last Saturday we went to Silver City, Idaho. It is a little old mining town about 1 1/2 out of Boise. We have been camping there before but decided to just take a day trip with Evans brother and his family. It was perfect fall weather. My only complaint is I wish there were more trees, the mountains are beautiful this time of the year. Silver City is more sage brush and a few trees. It is however interesting. It almost feels like it is an abandoned city, except all the hunters up there. We looked at the old buildings, one of which the stream runs under it. We also took a drive to the cemetery. It is so sad to see how young a lot of the people were when they died, a lot of children. We then took a hike up to this rock were we looked for crystals. We found a ton! my only issue now is what to do with them all and I have no idea... Oh and I almost forgot I won't be posting pictures for a while. While we were hiking my camera fell and broke.bummer.
cara menang dalam game slot
6 years ago







2 comments:
Oh no! I hope you get your camera fixed soon (or get a new one, could be cheaper!Ugh!) I LOVE your hair dark by the way! Also, aren't you supposed to be pregnant and showing? No fair, I looked HUGE with Troy, even from the beginning! You look great, as always.
I agree with Marcie. You do look great! Even better then I remember. I dind't even know you were pregnant! Congrats! So exciting! I am glad to finally see you again (at-least online) and keep in touch this way!
Post a Comment