Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Surprise! 5 months and it's a .....

I can't believe I am going on my 5th month really it is only half way through but I am excited that we will have a new one in our home this next year. Ethan really needs someone to play with. He is so cute with little babies and has such a sweetness about him whenever he is around them. I know he will be a wonderful big brother.
So I am sure you all are looking at our blog because you want to find out what we are having but first, I want to let you know that I am writing this before my appointment so I don't know at this moment. Evan and I would like a boy so Ethan can have a brother to wrestle with and be close with but I also really want a girl. I NEED a girl. Poor Ethan I always try to play with his hair and dress him 3 times a day. I think I am just needing a little girl sometimes to do her hair and play dress up. So really number 2 is great because either way we are going to be SO excited!! I can't wait I will let you all know. Any guesses? and.........
It's A....................
Girl!

21 comments:

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Balance of power in the Waters household. Congratulations!!! Troy is going to be my little buddy, but Brooklyn has me wrapped around her finger. I'm so excited for you guys!!

Erik

Julie Harmon Sterling said...

Yea!! I can't wait to paint her toes and spoil her rotten!!!

Jake & Lisa Danes said...

Congrats! I am really excited for you all! Hey I took your advice and read Twilight....Love it! Thanks!

banananutmeg said...

congrats guys! little girls are SO SO SO fun!

John and Stacey Dodds said...

JENAE!!!
I can't believe that you are having a girl. She will be the most spoiled girl ever. Do you have any names yet? Congrats!

Bree said...

Congrats!!! We are so excited for you! I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Hooray!!! Having one of each is so fun. Sure, the boy will walk around in princess shoes once in a while. . . it just encourages poise and posture. ;-)
When you have a third you won't have to be extra anxious to get the gender you don't have yet. Every Mom needs a girl.

Mandi said...

CONGRATS! You will absolutely love having a little girl in the house! They are SO fun! Can't wait to see her, I am sure she'll be gorgeous just like her mom!
You look great by the way...one of those amazing looking prego's!

Brian said...

Congratu-freaking-lations!!! So happy for you! btw, any luck on your own messy flour picture?

Sharon said...

Congratulations Jenae! How fun to buy and the pink and bows!

Sheri said...

yay!! Girls are so much fun. And calmer than boys. Which is always nice! :)

Miss Deja said...

You soooo need a girl! I think you may be the most girly girl I have ever known! I can't imagine Jenae without a girl!!! Contratulations J Dawg! :)

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Yea! Yea! Yea!!! Troy will have a little girlfriend now!! You look SO beautiful! No fair how great you look preggo. Can't wait to see you!!!

Cool Waters said...

Congrats! We can't wait to see you for Thanksgiving!

Crystal said...

There must be something in the water!! I'm so excited for you guys!

JAB0218 said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. There are so many fun things to buy for girls. Boys to but just not as many to pick from as you probably know. Do you have a name yet?
Annette

Jake and Sharee said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting. It will be so fun to have a little girl.

Melissa said...

Congrats! My second was just born on the 16th. I have two boys now. My husband wanted to have a girl, but we are very excited and love our little guy!

Myca said...

OH yea! I am so excited for you! So perfect a boy and a girl...now it doesn't matter what you have after this...you have one of each! Congrats...I hope you are feeling a little better these days. You look great...as always.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations guys! I can't wait to see pictures after she is born!

Anonymous said...

That is great news! I bet you're so excited!