Thursday, December 4, 2008

I love to Vacuum

I am in Love with this vacuum. We had a huge sale at work on Dyson vacuums, I was able to purchase one for 50% off. It was a steal of a deal. It just so happens we actually have been needing a new vacuum for a while. Ours is slowly dieing. You know it is bad when you have to feed the vacuum the dirt by hand. So I talked to my hubby and I used some b-day money and I bought it. I thought I would have buyers remorse, like I always do but I don't I love it! I have been vacuuming all afternoon and I can't stop. I am addicted. For any of you who want to come and try it you are more than welcome. :) You are more than welcome to come over and check out my floors. It is truely amazing.

5 comments:

Bree said...

I am just trying to help you out...with that said; since you are loving to use it so much-PLEASE feel free to bring it on over and vacuum my house anytime! Welcome to wonderful Dyson world! Congrats!

Mandi said...

I am beyonf jealous! We just had to buy a new one too, but it isn't a DYSON! I have heard they are amazing!

banananutmeg said...

or YOU could just come over HERE and try that bad boy out on MY nasty carpets! We've had our vacuum for almost 8 years. It's time for a new one for sure!

Sheri said...

Very nice! It so nice to use things that actually work! We have an oreck that we really like. I would love to check it out when you cut my hair soon! :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, we have a dyson too and I LOVE it! It picks up so much more dirt. I have to laugh that you used your birthday money that is too cute.