
Okay so I am 7 months into this pregnancy. I wish I could say I am feeling great but that would be a lie. I feel like I am crippled 1/2 the time. My tail bone and hip constantly are hurting and sometimes forget to work. If I sit on the floor for even a few minutes it takes me 5 minutes to get back up. I am sure I look
hilarious trying to get out of the floor position. I also am so tired. I remember with Ethan I felt awesome at this point in my pregnancy. This time I just feel drained 24/7. Enough of the complaints, I am so excited to have our little girl. At my last doctors
appt. I heard the nurse schedule another patient for induction and I
couldn't help but overhear... she came in my room next and I asked her if she could add me to that list. She smiled and told me that probably
wouldn't fly. I am just so excited to see her. Plus I am feeling so huge, I am sure a lot of it is just me but I feel like everywhere I go everyone just stares at this belly and asks "You must be due soon." I just have to smile and say in a few more months. I took some pictures and the above picture looks somewhat like a normal
prego would look like but then I turn to the side and
BAM or as Ethan would say
KACHOW ( He is
obsessed with lighting
Mcqueen lately)

Look at this pic. I think our baby girl is taking over. I swear this is how big I was with Ethan at 9 months, I just hope she has room to grow and that I will still be able to walk or
waddle. I cannot wait for these next few months. I cannot wait to get her here and dress her up in pink everyday and pretend to do her hair, even if she
doesn't have any. :) Oh and we are trying to think of names ... any suggestions?
13 comments:
You look so cute, Jenae! You're all belly. The rest of you doesn't even look pregnant! On a side note - I love your door and your floors!
you look better than you think! Isn't it interesting how much bigger you feel the 2nd time around? I thought i was HUGE when I had Quincy, but it turns out i weighed the same as I did with Reese, I just felt fat at different stages/weeks.
your hair is super cute!
OK so everyone already said a few of the things I wanted to say. 1st your hair is so cute 2nd I also noticed your door and love it. 3rd you are only pregnant in your tummy which is good. So now something new to add? I can send you a picture of me pregnant with the boys and you will not even look like you are showing!! I dislike pregnancy sooo much I feel your pain though. You are almost done though!! Ashlyn likes the name Mixon, Casey, or Cassie. Brinlie likes the name Kylie. I say good luck finding a name is hard. Can't wait to hear what you choose.
I vote for Kiasa...
You do look so cute. I remember being a hippo with Connor, every baby sits in there different I guess. At least its all in your belly though! I like the name Maggie for a girl. :)
KACHOW is right! JUST KIDDING! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! I'm sorry you are so miserable. It is going to be a long couple of months for you. I wish I was their to help you.
Oh and I like the name Shaniqua.
What? It has flare.:)
You look great! And you should be excited...having girls is SO MUCH FUN! Don't stress, even if she doesn't have any hair you can always Karo Syrup a bow on...that's what I did!
I think you look way cute. I only hope I look that cute when I'm 7 months!
Erik's vote is for something modern and hip....like Obamally (prounced ObaMOLLY), or Baracklyn. Maybe Shackakhana. Marcie likes the name Marcie, very original! I'm sure you guys will decide on the perfect name. We are so excited for you guys!!!
PS. Don't feel badly...Erik was way bigger when I had Troy. Not to mention you aren't even big!
Kachow!!!
Ok, first of all, the first thing I said when I saw your pictures was, "She's TINY!" You are NOT huge. You look amazing!! I'm sorry you're not feeling great. That really sucks! We miss you guys tons too! We'll be in town for a few days in April, so maybe we'll get to meet that little lady. Crossing our fingers!! Love you!
Hey Janae,
How are you? That is so exciting that you're having a girl. We are too! Our blog is www.woodcrew.blogspot.com.
Jennica
You're so cute, you don't even look that big, promise, just right where you should be! I can't wait to see pictures of your and Evan's little girl after she's born!
YOu look so cute! I am so excited for you guys...and a little jealous that you are getting a girl. How fun! If you ever need anything let me know...Boston would love to have ethan over to play any time!
Post a Comment