Okay so check out this cute boy! I just love him to pieces. He takes the cutest pictures, well at least I think so... I am his mom. I have been wanting to post these for a while now and just have not had the time. I am trying to download the rest of them and will try to get them on here soon. He is growing up so fast, he will be three this summer and I am starting to really feel the need for this baby to be here. He is turning into such a little man and is too busy for me to hold him, unless he is tired. He is going to be such a good brother. He loves babies, especially his cousin cooper or as he says "pooper" He adores him. This bottom picture is his new trick. He is obsessed with pockets. He will put anything in them marbles, crayons, money, and his cars. He thinks it is the coolest thing ever. The photographer snapped this at the very end when he was showing off his pockets. I love my little man, he is such a stud.







8 comments:
Cute boy! I like the cowboy ones..
I agree he is a stud! I love his picts...I could just pick him up and hug and kiss and eat him up!
What a cutie! He looks so grown up in these pics! I love his hair!
Seriously, so cute!
He is so adorable, Jenae!
What a Stud!!! He looks so dang cute:)
He really is so cute. Just wait in another few months he is really going to seem grown up. You won't belive it!
L
So stinkin cute! I love when pictures turn out great. He looks so grown up!
Oh my goodness!! What an adorable little lman! He is so cute. I love his hands in his pocket, he's totally posing, that's awesome!
Post a Comment