Evan calls me a nerd for taking this picture, but how could I resist. Aleah is so small and with the Easter holiday I thought it would be so cute. I am lucky I caught this pic, because the rest of them she had a stinky face. I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter and that the Easter bunny was able to find all your houses. The Easter bunny made it to our house and Ethan loved his coloring books, movies, and bubbles oh and how can I forget the CANDY!
cara menang dalam game slot
6 years ago







7 comments:
That is too cute:) She is so beautiful! I love the pictures below too. That's funny the tights are SO big! But how cute! And you look great!
I love this pic!! So cute.
I am glad you found my blog. It is great to see what you are up to. Congratulations on your new baby girl! Your two kids are so cute...how fun!
I love that picture. I kind of think that she looks like you. If I had a girl I am sure I would spend my time putting her in easter baskets and changing her clothes too.
This is an adorable picture! You tell Evan he will be happy someday you took that picture~she will get big and he won't remember how little and precious she was! Congrats on your cute family!
It is adorable. You keep taking pics like that. They just grow up so fast. Couldn't be cuter.
Lisa
Your little girl is darling. What fun pictures I love dressing my little girl to. I'm glad you had a great Easter. How are things with two? I have 4 weeks left until my second comes. Annette
Post a Comment