Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Aleah and Ethan

Aleah is getting SO big. She is just growing way to fast for me. She is just a little older than 4 months.
15 lbs 9 0z.
Height- 85%
Weight-85%
Head-50%
I feel like I do not take enough pictures of her. I am trying to catch up on that. I have a girl I know in the ward who makes hair accessories and I had to take some pics of Aleah's new hair things that we got from her.
I Love this one. She looks just like me as a baby in this picture with her gummy smile.

So sweet.

She is becoming a drooler BIG TIME! Time to buy some girly bibs I guess.

She has been such a big girl. She has just started to sit in her bumbo chair. She likes that she can check out everything that is going on. Ethan on the other hand thinks this is where you sit to go potty. Funny boy. Ethan took a spill at Grandma and Papa Waters house on Sunday. They have a brick retaining wall in their front yard. Ethan fell off of it and can you tell where he landed...on his head. Poor kid.

4 comments:

Julee said...

Braden just saw the pic of Ethan and wondered what happened. I read him what you said and he replied, "Tell him to be careful!"
Cute pictures of Aleah!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Poor Ethan! Aleah is so dang cute! What a chubby baby. Love it!! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

Jake and Sharee said...

Your kids are adorable! I can't believe how big Aleah is getting. Time goes by way too fast! And poor Ethan that looks like it hurts!

Lisa said...

WhooHoo for still having the internet for more updates!!! I love rolly polly babies. She almost weighs as much as my boys!!! I think that Ethan will be one of those kids with always a bonk!!! I think I have one or two boys with the same gene.