We had such a good Christmas. Ethan was spoiled with a train table/ and a fish tank.
Aleah received a fisher price piano that she LOVES!
Dec 24th
Making cookies for Santa
I am finally blogging again. I have been so unmotivated to blog lately. I received a new calling as the primary Secretary and it has kept me so busy. It seems every time I am getting on the computer it is for primary. I really enjoy this calling, I love to be around the primary children. I also have been doing a lot of hair, which is good, but once more keeping me very busy. Other than that the kids , oh I could come up with so many excuses but the biggest one is that I am so behind I don't even know what to blog about anymore, I am SO behind.
January
(Clapping her hands, the picture does not capture this but I sure think her teeth are cute)
Aleah got her two first teeth on the bottom. I love this picture showing those pearly whites off.
She got her first tooth the week of Thanksgiving and her second the week of Christmas. She is crawling and I think will soon be walking. She likes to climb the stairs, scary. I try not to let her do that. She will clap her hands, wave goodbye, say something that sounds like hi. She mimics the sounds uhoh and thankyou. She is changing all the time and I find it so hard to keep up with her.
February
I love this picture she looks so pretty in her valentines dress. Thanks to Aunt Bree for letting us borrow it.
February 12
th
We were invited to a mom and me valentines Party.
I think this outfit is so cute! Girls are so much fun. I just love dressing her every morning. Once again
Aleah is clapping.

February 20
thPlaying her little piano and sporting her first piggy tails. Love it!
Ethan, is getting smarter everyday. He really is into doing puzzles right now and enjoys learning his letters. He doesn't always get them right but he is getting much better. He has so much fun at preschool, it is so good for him. He also enjoys the library, we try to go every Thursday.
Evan is doing good working for American Family. It is hard to get started but he remains positive and is such a hard worker.
This week I am just trying to figure out how to get my car fixed. Someone rear ended me last week. I am fine and The car really doesnt even look bad at all. I had to take it to the car wash to see if there was even a mark. So on to the repair shop to get it fixed.
I apologize for the random blog and hope it wont be another 3 months before I do this again.
7 comments:
I love all the pictures of Aleah she is getting even more beautiful everyday. We love that little cutie!
I hope it isn't another 3 mo. either. I love reading and seeing those cute little grandies!! Love you and Evan Too
Yeah back to blogging!! I love to see your kids and here what is going on. They are adorable! I love the piggies. Too cute. Good luck with your calling. That is a big job!!
sorry I do know how to spell hear not here.
Good to see your alive! jk = )
Aleah looks SO much like you, I love it. She is darling. Don't you love having a little girls to dress up? I do! Glad things are going well!
Yea for the update!!! I can't believe how big Aleah is, and how blonde her hair is now! What a cutie. Glad you guys are doing well. That sucks about your car dang it!!
I love the piggies! Give that squishy little dolly girl a hug from me!
Post a Comment