I had such a fun weekend. My mom and Sister were able to come to Boise for my baby shower. I don't have pictures yet but it was a lot of fun. One of the things I am still enjoying from this last weekend is Girl Scout Cookies. My mom stocked up on them for me. The only bad thing is that it is still not going to last me very long. I LOVE them. I don't think there is one bad kind of G.S.C. I do have my favorites, though. I think the Samoas are the best. I won't, but I could eat a whole box right now. I also love the thin mints... and the tagalongs. I could go on and on. I just want to thank my mom for giving the prego girl a good supply of food that she loves. :) I will go and eat one now and think of all of you and hope you are able to enjoy one of these heavenly cookies too.
6 comments:
We have already polished off a box of Samoas and thin mints! Yum!
Yeah I think we spent a total of 40 bucks on girl scout cookies this year! If you throw in the ice cream...a good $55! Sad...but a pregnant woman has got to do what a pregnant woman has got to do! Those cookies bring pure joy into my life. if only there were more in a box...
Dido. I think our girls downed a box themselves!! I just want to know why they don't sell them semi-annually!! I can't believe you are so close to having a baby!! I am so excited for you.
I have been watching for girl scout cookies, but I have not seen any yet this year. Our girls scouts must be slacking. Being pregnant I really want a box of thin mints! I am really jealous of all of you who have had some.
Ummm...I could eat a whole box of thin mints.....by myself....in 10 minutes.... I've done it before and would do it again!
this post inspired us to by a boc of thinmints at the mall!
Post a Comment