Friday, April 3, 2009

Welcoming Aleah Jo Waters

Aleah Jo Waters2 days old
Evan with his baby girl
Ethan is so excited to see his "Leah". He cracks me up already. He knows that she eats milk and for some reason he thinks that her blue bulb syringe has chocolate milk in it. He brings it to here all the time and says " Here Leah choco milk." It is very cute. He has tries to share a lot of things with his sister... mostly food and a few toys. He is very sweet. He really wants to help feed her and change her diaper.
1st family photo.
Loving life with an epidural.
The people who made my delivery such a sweet experience.
Dr. Hodges and Becky. They were so amazing. It was such a great delivery and a lot of it was because of them.
We are so excited to have Aleah here. I am so thankful that heavenly father has blessed us to be parents again and to give us such a beautiful healthy little girl. We love her very much. I will post more pictures later.

20 comments:

Scott and Jane said...

Way to go guys!!! She is perfect!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Jenae!!!! She is gorgeous!!!

Scott and Jane said...

Let us know when you are going to bless her.
love ya

mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie Harmon Sterling said...

She is so beautiful! I can't believe how much hair she has! Must be the waters side. I wish I was their. Love you guys!

Sheri said...

She is SO cute!!! I'm going to bring you dinner sometime. I will wait a little bit though. Hurray for baby girls!!

MathisFam said...

Congrats!! She is so cute.

Brian said...

Awesome!!! Glad to see she is here! Love the name too. Great family picture with you all too. Love ya and congrats!!!

John and Stacey Dodds said...

Jenae, she is so beautiful. I can't believe she is here already. I love how perfect your hair stayed the entire time. Those pictures of Ethan are adorable too.

banananutmeg said...

BEAUTIFUL! congrats!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

She is so beautiful! Love all that dark hair and chubby cheeks! You look so beautiful too! Are you sure you had to go through labor and delivery?! I can't wait to meet her.

Anonymous said...

congratulations!! She is so beautiful and perfect! I LOVE all that dark hair!

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! Good job, Jenae. I am glad everything went well. Having a baby when you already have a toddler is so fun because you know you are making Ethan so happy! Cute boy! Congratulations!

The Stephens said...

Jenae,
She is beautiful, and I just love her name! You guys did good!
Emily

Bree said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! We love her so much already!! I NEED to hold her!

Cool Waters said...

Very cute. Hopefully we'll get to see her soon!

Myca said...

Yea! congrats she is so beautiful! Look at all that hair! Let us know when you feel up to visitors. We love you guys!

Miss Deja said...

Oh my, she is so beautiful, just like here mama! Love the dark hair, there's so much of it! :) Plus, you are quite a beauty yourself, I can't believe you can even stay gorgous through all of that! :) Congrats and give Baby Aleah a big hug and kiss from Aunty Dej!

Jake and Sharee said...

She is beautiful!!! Congratulations!

The Wood Family said...

She is so adorable! Congratulations!