Well here is an update. I had a Dr. Appt. today and we scheduled our induction date. I will be going to to hospital on Wednesday morning. I was a little hesitant to schedule it then, because she will most likely be an April Fools baby. Who knows maybe she will like it. I have a holiday B-day and love it. I am so excited to meet our baby girl and will post pictures for all of you to see.
cara menang dalam game slot
6 years ago







10 comments:
Yea!! K, you look SO great!! Good luck!!
Good luck!!! I hope it goes well....let's just hope your Dr. isn't into pranks...
I think that the biggest joke of all is to be pregnant one second longer than necessary! Good luck we are so excited to see our new little cousin!!
I can't wait to see pictures. Every time I see your name at the top I think it going to be pics of her so I guess next time it will be. Good luck!
I too can't wait for baby girl to come! Yipee! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. April babies are the best! Of course I'm an April baby so I may be bias! :) Good luck lady!
Good Luck! That will be so nice to get her here. I wish you the best.
Annette
Good luck with everything!!!
YAY!!! I am so happy for you guys:) Good luck with everything! I will be checking back for pictures.
Good Luck! Congrats!!
We know she's here! Pictures! We need pictures!
Post a Comment