Tuesday, November 3, 2009

They say it's your Birthday!

I know it has been FOREVER since I have updated our blog, life has been crazy. There has been moments that I could have updated but I was either too tired or just wanted to hang out with the family instead. I have so much to post and will have to blog about Aleah sometime this week.
I love this time of Year.
Evan's birthday as well as mine is in October. It is our favorite month. It is filled with so many fun activities. This year for Evans birthday we went up to McCall, Id. This is a picture of Ethan picking out some movies before our trip. Don't you love the hair ribbon. Go Broncos!
Up in McCall. Evan turned 31 this year, and of course I had to make the family fav. Dirt Cake. We ate cake and watched the BSU game. BSU beat Hawaii! YEAH! It is SO beautiful in McCall, I never want to leave. This is outside our condo.
Thanks to my Inlaws for letting us come up for our birthdays. After we returned home we had our yearly pumpkin carving night. I have a ton of pictures but I thought this one was hilarious. This is Ethan trying to carve his pumpkin...he eventually colored it with markers.
Evan enjoying yummy hot apple cider.
Then there is HALLOWEEN! I love this holiday. I think costumes are so much fun. Especially on kids. Aren't these the cutest kids ever! okay so I think so because I am there mom. But I do think They were the cutest spider man and butterfly that I saw on Halloween. Ethan did like trick or treating but was SO tired due to no nap that day. He had just a few pieces of candy in his bucket and kept complaining of how it was too heavy. Maybe next year will be better. Halloween is also my Birthday. I love it! I have so much fun with the festivities of trick or treating. Who doesn't like getting presents AND candy! It is the best birthday ever! Hope everyone had a happy and safe Halloween. Bring on Thanksgiving. I can't wait!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

I love the muscle spiderman and Aleah's costume is ADORABLE!! Good job momma! (I'm with you on not updating your blog....it took me 2 months to get back with it. I'd rather sleep than post pics!)

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday for both of you. I am glad that you had a good birthday and Halloween. I am glad to see your cute little family again. It has been too long!!

Holly Ranstrom said...

There was no mention of our AWESOME halloween party in there. I am so upset. :)

John and Stacey Dodds said...

Ethan is getting so big, he is so cute. I am way jealous of that condo. It looks like so much fun. We will have to get together for Thanksgiving because I need to see your kids...and you of course!

mom said...

such cute kids--miss all of you so much. Glad you could get away for your birthdaysss

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

LOve the pictures!! And definitely the cutest spider man and butterfly!! Can't wait to see you guys in a few days!