
I hope all of you had a fun St. Patty's Day. We had to have a green breakfast food dinner in honor of Jeff and Brianne( Evans Bro. and his wife) They do this every year as a fun tradition. We are watching there oldest boy and so I thought I didn't want him to miss his family tradition especially since he loves breakfast food. So here it is. We also made shamrock cookies but I didnt get any pics of those. It looks a little scary but it tasted rather good. I love breakfast no matter what time of day it is.
I also wanted to give a shout out to my best friend Jessie. It is her birthday today and she is such an awesome person. I am so glad she was born and on such a great day. I love ya Jess and Happy Birthday!
As for the rest of you I hope you all remembered to wear your green. I wouldnt want to have to pinch any of you. :)
2 comments:
What a cute Mom. I totally forgot the holiday and by the time I remembered I was too tired to do anything creative so I ordered pizza. Awesome.
We thought about doing green eggs and ham but then it became a crazy morning... At least I remembered to wear green.
Post a Comment