Sunday, March 22, 2009

6 Wonderful Years

Today is Our 6 Year Anniversary. I cannot believe how the time flies. We were able to go out last night to celebrate. We went to this new restaurant called Tucanos. It is a yummy Brazilian grill. I wish I could of eaten more. I, being the prego, could not get enough of there slow cooked brown sugar pineapple. It was heavenly. It was nice to be together , especially since we don't treat our selves out to date nights very often. It was a lot of fun.
To Evan I just want you to know that I have enjoyed these last 6 years to the fullest. I know without a doubt that there is no one in the world that could make me any happier than you do. You are the perfect husband and the greatest dad. I love you and am so blessed to have you in my life. You are the most wonderful companion. I love you Eternity x Eternity. I hope there are many years to follow.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations!! I can't believe it has been that long. Any baby yet? I am getting so excited for you! Can't wait.

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Aww, fun! Glad you guys got to enjoy a nice night out before that little baby girl makes an appearance!! Congrats for making it 6 years! You have really put up with a lot Jenae. lol Just kiddin Ev! WE love you both!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 6 years!!!

Miss Deja said...

I'm so glad you found your sweetheart! You deserve nothing less! Congrats guys!

Sheri said...

We went there the other night. i could just go to eat the pineapple! You and evan are so cute. So glad he found someone as wonderful as you!
If you ever need another date night call me! I will babysit!