
I thought everyone could use a good laugh with these pics. This past Sunday Reed(Grandpa Waters) came over for Sunday dinner. We grilled some steaks and played outside. It was freezing but Ethan really wanted to race me on his big wheel. I sat myself down and I was pretty much stuck...between my butt and my
stomach I thought I would never be able to get off of his big wheel. It was all worth it to see Ethan so excited. After racing he decide he wanted to crash into me. I won! :) I am such a mean mom. It was purely and accident but I knocked him over. Ethan was ticked! Don't mess with the
prego... that is all I can say. We also kicked the soccer ball around too but I
couldn't get those pics to download. We had a lot of fun even in the cold. I am so ready for spring. Any one else?
4 comments:
How funny! You are such a cute mom!
Ok, it is so not fair how stinkin small you are with only like a week to go. You need to give me your address so I can send your baby girl a present.
You are SO tiny, but honestly Ethan didn't have a chance. That is so cute. I would like to see the pic of you on that little bike!!
Those pictures are hilarious!! And you look SO GREAT!! You want to see a big butt? I'll show you a big butt!!!! :) And I'm not preggo!
Post a Comment